The promoter is: Prysmian UK Group Ltd (company no. 08015886) whose registered office is at Chickenhall Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK, SO50 6YU.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Prysmian Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prysmianuk/
Multiple entries per person will be accepted, but only one prize shall be awarded per person.
Closing date for entry will be 16/12/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Prysmian UK and as a result of a popular vote by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
5. The winners will be notified by on Facebook on 21/12/18. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry image. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.